Sunday, November 9, 2008

Glamour Shots

I thought I would give my hand a try at glamour shots. My career didn't last very long.


Random picture climbing to the actual summit of Y mountain. If you hike to the top of the Y, on the upper right, or southern arm, there is a small trail which heads up and back toward a small canyon south of Y mountain. The trail switchbacks in the the canyon through a little woods and then opens into a prairie. At the end of the second prairie, the trail will fork. The left fork will continue to come behind Y mountain to the summit. I believe the right, but more like straight direction on the fork directs hikers to the Provo peak. The mountain meadows are heavily overgrown and the trail can be hard to follow. Due to the overgrowth of the path and weeds, I would suggest wearing pants because of irritation. I will post pictures of the mountain meadow. This is a view looking toward Mt. Timpanogos. Total time to the summit was just over an hour, but I was hiking at a fast pace.

No comments: